Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Out and About





It was Courtney’s birthday this week, so tons of fun all around! TV is going well, about to get my project to edit a short film. Only been trained a few months on how to do it, we’ll see!

Our housemates went to the city for Court’s birthday. We went to the piano bar to hear jazz and then walked around a bit. Afterwards, we went to the Opera house and then out for coffee. I live with the best girls, honestly.

Court and I did a city day with M and J. They are turning out to be the best neighbors and friends. I really love living in a community and in the rich neighborhood that I’m in, it can feel isolating. But having them around and having great housemates helps. The city was amazing, it’s always fun exploring the culture, albeit young culture.

I made Court a cake and it rocked! It’s hard to cook here with Celsius and different measurements (mili-liters anyone..) but I’m starting to get it. Miss cooking, grilling and baking. But I’m determined to figure it out here. You know me, I’m a slight bit stubborn.. J

Pictures are from Court’s birthday. Love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment