
Since we did so much work last week for the Exchange festival and Easter, we had Mon, Tue and Wed off. SO nice! After being sick, I needed some time to chill out.
Monday was cleaning for a house inspection that our lease company asked for.
Not sure why they are wanting it after 7 years of never doing it, but the house needed a deep clean anyway, so that's okay with me! Got a little pool time in as well so I was happy! Went to friends house and had a bday cake and was sung to in 5 different languages, now that's something to brag about! I went to Bondi (yes..again) on Tuesday with Amy to celebrate my bday. Last celebration (boo). It was really nice to go back to the beach. The waves were huge and the times were great. Ate at Cafe de Paris and got a sparkly shirt, which I just remembered! I need to wear that soon! :) Wednesday was a relaxed day, don't have too many of those. Went out late with some friends. City Extra is not my favorite place, but I love it b/c of who I go with. We talk about politics, fashion, it's just good times!
Thursday was Sisterhood and I did graphics in the huge auditorium. Wasn't nervous, just aware that thousands of people were looking at what I was doing. Felt almost like work, except we crack jokes over comms! :) Friday was producing for chapel. It was good, just a lot to wake up and do. It was hectic since everything was broken when we got there. But as usual, 2 minutes before go-time, it was fixed. I was training Allie, poor thing. We'll need to train again b/c it was impossible to teach her with the crazy issues going on. Saturday was camera work. New director, he was not so nice. But everyone can't be. And I didn't swear at him, so good on me! :) Sunday was the usual: church (had an ADORABLE shirt on that I got for $5) then hindu fruit market, then service, then out with my housemates to Mars Hill Cafe for working on assessments.
Weather is 70's and breezy, just perfect. Have no idea what the future holds. Life is completely unpredictable and I have chosen a gypsy life at the moment. But it absolutely suits me to bits. I love, LOVE you guys. Thanks for all your prayers. I really am feeling better. Back to running again, just 3 days until I feel 100%. Skype me soon so I can see your beautiful faces. Pics are of the beach (again) with Amy and out with my housemates. XX
No comments:
Post a Comment