Monday, April 26, 2010

4/12 week and 4/19 week
















So, combining week updates b/c it has been a little busy lately.

I am super excited to announce that it's finally cooler here. Not-so great news, the house I'm living in (mansion that I'm sharing) is NOT insulated at all. So it's freezing cold at night. But the sun is so strong here, as soon as it comes up, it gets much warmer. Still need to invest in a space heater and a warmer duvet.

I'm back to 100% with my kidney. I'm back to running again, life is good. Finished my film class and now on to working on my short film assignment with Carmen (the most adorable South African).

Pictures are from my last video class (the montage), me and Lana doing work in the tape room and a group photo of the tv/media girls.

I love you a lot! Hope you are enjoying spring on the flip side! XX

No comments:

Post a Comment