Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The week I forgot to blog about




I forget what I did this week! Trying to catch up from being lame/sick.

So the week of the 22nd.....hmmmm

I started producing for Friday mornings. Learning a lot for that. I also went with an Italian, South African and Norwegian to the city for a photo shoot for a newspaper in Norway. Lots of fun and even went to the beach (shocking I know). I worked a HUGE Encounter night with thousands of kids. I did graphics and even got to chat with Matt Crocker who is a randomly super cool guy. This week was hectic with tv stuff every day and keeping up with running almost every day if I can.

Found a really chill coffee shop in Parra, about 20 minutes away from me. Could be closer, but you take what ya can get! I went with Court and we ran into our housemate there, had no idea she was even in the area.

Life is good. Next week will be my bday, woot! Pictures are from Encounter (doing tv stuff), me and the housemates at the coffee shop and me at the Norway photo shoot. I love you guys SO much!

No comments:

Post a Comment