Monday, March 22, 2010

Colour 2 - true blue!





Another great week! We had the second week of Colour conference after two days off. Already gave an update on the Monday (rest and out with friends to a late night spot, bug guy came). Tuesday was shopping for clothes that I can't buy b/c I'm between sizes. But MAN was it fun to shop for them! :)



Wednesday the 17th we worked to set up the conference. Got to do inserts and seat drops as well as merch counts, so much fun. My specialist is so amazing, really enjoying the fieldwork (internship). Side note, I finally dyed my hair back to dark brown. The color was almost auburn/blonde due to the sun. I'm running almost every day and between that and the pool, the sun is really bleaching my hair. I am MUCH better as a brunette!

Thursday night was the start of the conference, and I rawked some super high heels that finally work. Had such a great time. Friday and Saturday were totally wrapped up in the conference. Did a late night BBQ and swim on Friday, so much fun but MAN the water is starting to get cold at night, brrr. Sunday was church, market for fruit (Hindu's sell good fruit).

Monday was the last day off (boooo) but went to the pool and caught up on errands, bills, etc. Another busy week!

Pictures are from conference prep and during the weekend and Sgt Pepper jacket that I did NOT purchase even though it was amazing! I love you guys so much. I can't thank you enough for praying for me and calling me. It's so good to see your faces and kiss you over the internets.. :()

No comments:

Post a Comment