


Ended vacation strong. Went to the city to the Powerhouse museum. Had amazing exhibits on the 80’s (represent!) inventions and television. Also had Australian cars, planes, trains, clothes from the pioneer days. And the most impressive thing was an exhibit on Australian fashion week. So cool to see the clothes and designer workstations, amazing!
FINALLY went to see a movie. I have not seen a movie since November last year (besides French film that doesn’t really count). Movie here are assigned seats like England and cost $25. But I finally got a voucher so one day a week it’s only $8!! Saw Letters to Juliet, adorable.
It's getting colder but decided to go out and look at the stars late at night. Beautiful and totally different to north American sky. Moon is upside down, stars are different, so cool!
Finished the vacation with a trip to Bondi for the most delicious food and times with Court ever. It was CHUCKING it down rain. Like Noah’s ark situation. But we still went and it was so much fun. She is amazing and I’m so lucky to have such a good friend!
Back to TV/media. Back to early mornings. Working on my short film, working on assessments, few 15 page papers….who knew I’d have to learn again. Good times!
Pictures are from the amazing end of vaca. Love you, miss you!
No comments:
Post a Comment