
So we’re off this week and part of next week. So nice to have time off, been going a million miles an hour (although it looks like one giant vacation, I promise I’m working). J
Went to Bondi beach, great place to relax, see the beach and wander through bookstores, shops. The fashion here still kills me, it’s completely random, which I love. I bought a super cheap shirt that has wings, I kid you not, WINGS! But it’s amazing, just had to try it on…looked nuts on the rack.
Went to Manly on Sunday night with my housemates and Eric, super fun. The sunsets here are so beautiful, got lost…I really need to get my iPhone back. Desperately need the maps on it!
Monday night, no kidding….went out with Jennica (Finland) and Brenda (Florida) and they chose where we went…which was Manly. But it was great to hang out with them and see the beach again. You know I loves my beach, 3 days in a row! J
Wednesday I went to the Blue Mountains with Court, J and M. Amazing views, amazing times, amazing laughs. That’s all I’ve got to say. Oh, climbed a waterfall and tried, unsuccessfully to fall off it, thanks to J…crisis averted. The knot on my leg, no kidding, size of a golf ball from the fall and it’s currently black, BLACK. Neva gonna get a man lookin tore up, geesh.
End of the week, Court and I went to Bondi Junction, which is the most giant mall, like Northpark or Kenwood. Has normal stores but also has Gucci and really awesome Australian designers. So much fun trying stuff on, being not-fat is kind of a blast!
Pics are from the week off, squeezing every second out of life. Hope you are too! Much love
No comments:
Post a Comment