Saturday, July 3, 2010

CD recording and MY PHONE GOT FIXED!





So, I was mildly involved in an album recording. Lots of fun, ended up running around and doing whatever they needed. Helped with taking some behind the scenes photos, graphic design stuff with 'city' Andreas and generally misbehaving.. :P Loved every minute of it.

Also, got involved in the other part of tv on Friday nights in the larger building. I did my first major camera work, it was a little scary but lots of fun!

The 'class' part is done and we're gearing up for the 30k+ conference happening the week of the 8th. Can't wait, but there is lots to do.

Pics are of the recording and fooling around before the youth event.

OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH, Matt Hann fixed my phone. He not only is a decent (okay, good) friend but he is a genius and I can now twitter and maps apps all day, woot!

Lots of love! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment